- Please read the instructions before applying to the program.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, for uploading.
PGPM At A Glance
PGPM is an alternate weekend programme in management leading to the award of AICTE approved and AACSB accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The programme is designed to meet career aspirations of working professionals who want to pursue a Business Management Programme, while working, to accelerate their career. The programme is designed to help professionals gain insights into core areas of management along with a strong focus on strategy, innovation and execution. The programme also offers participants to get customisation courses to meet their career needs of participants so as to enhance their decision-making abilities as well as strengthen managerial skills.
The programme aims at developing functional leaders with an innovative mind-set who can execute strategies with speed and precision, thus providing an edge over peers in propelling them in the next orbit in career.
- AICTE Approved and AACSB Accredited Diploma in Management.
- Programme with strong emphasis on Strategy, Innovation and Execution.
- Convenient alternate weekend (Friday evening to Sunday evening) residential format, spans over just 50 alternate weekend contacts.
- Programme Developed on the principles of Knowledge, Skills and Attitude (KSA) framework.
- International Immersion at top partner location.
- Strong inputs on Design Thinking and Innovation.
- Customisation subjects to suit career needs of participants.
- Integrated Capstone project for real life strategy development.
- Strong Inputs on Contemporary Issues in Management from top Industry Practitioners.
- Be able to define unstructured problems of business, find innovative solution to them and executing solutions effectively to solve business problems.
- Be able to understand the selected functional area in depth while appreciating the interconnectedness of functions in business.
- Be able to think strategically by applying the knowledge in various functional domains.
- Be able to understand the execution aspect of business decisions by recognizing the risks thereof.
- High Performer
- Innovator and Creative Thinker
- Wants to fast track her/his career
- Risk Taker
About IMT Ghaziabad
Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought after postgraduate programmes over the past more than three–and–a–half decades, IMTG currently offers four AICTE approved programmes – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP). While the first three programmes are offered at the IMTG campus in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, India, the PGDM DCP is offered in collaboration with the IMT Dubai campus. The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is the latest addition to the list which leads to PGDM Part Time.
IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 300 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.