- Please read the instructions before applying to the program.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, for uploading.
PGDM Executive At A Glance
The PGDM Executive is a full-time AICTE approved and AACSB accredited 15-month programme in the nature of an accelerated MBA designed specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience. Primarily aimed at grooming Experienced Executives for a General Management role in the Functional Domain with a Global Orientation, the programme is designed with six distinct modules, namely, foundation, functional, internationalisation, customisation, integration, and dissertation.
- A full-time residential programme taught by the best of faculty and industry practitioners.
- Contemporary course curriculum weaved in six phases of Foundation, Functional, Internationalisation, Customisation, Integration and Dissertation.
- The PGDM-EX programme provides participants the opportunity of a social immersion as a part of the sustainability and social responsibility course.
- Self-learning Harvard Online Modules
- Strong Industry Interface
- A unique course on contemporary issues in management offered by leading industry practitioners allowing participants an opportunity to debate and discuss the current issues that managers and leaders are occupied with.
- Based on the philosophy of ‘Knowing by Doing’ the programme architecture has an outcome-centered Elements of Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude are built into the programme through various courses, workshops, simulations, field projects and experiential learning social immersions.
Knowing by Doing & Experiential Learning are the guiding principles of Pedagogy for all IMT Executive Programmes. The learning and pedagogy experience in the PGDM (Executive) course encompasses a broad range of learning techniques including case studies, simulations; real life projects; debates; discussions with senior executives of organizations, start-ups and consulting projects; courses and workshops.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate, and around five years work experience after graduation as on June 30, 2017.
- Test Score(s) Considered: CAT 2013 – 2016 / XAT 2014 – 2017 Or GMAT taken between June 1, 2012 to July 15, 2017.
Admission to the PGDM (Executive) programme requires score(s) obtained in CAT / XAT/GMAT, followed by interview process.
About IMT Ghaziabad
Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought after postgraduate programmes over the past more than three–and–a–half decades, IMTG currently offers four AICTE approved programmes – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP). While the first three programmes are offered at the IMTG campus in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, India, the PGDM DCP is offered in collaboration with the IMT Dubai campus. The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is the latest addition in the list which leads to PGDM Part Time.
IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 300 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.